Metal Business Cards: The New Trend?
Keeping up with trends is important regardless of your job. Trends in fashion, consumer behavior, food preferences, social media, and so on. Depending on your field of work, you might observe different trends from others. One of the few things that do tie most professions together is the use of business cards. Business cards were once the only way for people from different and similar lines of work to connect, and while they are not as commonly used as before, they are still a predominant part of business culture, especially in different parts of the world. While we are still on the subject of business cards and trends, there is a new trend that has been emerging, metal business cards. If you are interested in looking through and/or getting one made, you can check out Metal Business Kards.
Metal business cards are becoming popular for various reasons, and these include:
- Metal business cards are heavier than standard paper business cards, giving them a more expensive feel.
- Metal is a lot more durable than plastic, so you know that the business card will stay with the holder for a long while. Metal is not affected by food stains, water damage, or other stimuli that can harm a paper card.
- Metal cards give a more sleek and professional feel, and some people believe that they give a more minimalistic impression, which adds to their beauty.
- They are seen as the more environmentally sustainable option compared to regular paper cards since paper is not used, and will last much longer than any paper business card ever can.
- You can have the font etched into the business card, or you can have it engraved and stamped on top of the card, which creates a font that can be read by tracing your fingers along with it.